5+ copies: Save $4 each
- Author: Ruby K. Payne, Ph.D.
- ISBN: 978-1-56090-255-3
What is your plan for helping students in poverty achieve the success in middle grades that will help them determine and realize their dreams and goals? Includes vital information on:
- Developmental processes of young adolescents in poverty
- Helping students create their “future stories”
- Developing expertise in teachers and administrators
- Identifying resources and interventions for under-resourced youths
Bonus: Receive 5 free articles from Ruby to include in your parent/guardian newsletters written exclusively for administrators who purchase 20 copies or more for their staff!
Watch a recording of Dr. Ruby Payne’s webinar “Keys to Educating Middle Grades Students in Poverty.”