- Earn 7 micro-credentials for Emotional Poverty in All Demographics
- Cost of shipping included
- No added fee
Emotional Poverty 1 Micro-Credentials
Elementary, Secondary, Post-Secondary, Early Childhood, and Specialized Teachers and Administrators; Parents: Stack of 7 Micro-Credentials for Emotional Poverty in All Demographics (Volume 1) by Ruby K. Payne
The following materials will be provided:
• Book: Emotional Poverty in All Demographics by Ruby K. Payne
• On-Demand Video: Emotional Poverty in All Demographics
Micro-credentials are professional development:
- At your own pace
- At your most convenient time
- In your area of interest
Micro-credentialing is a way of demonstrating mastery of a very specific skill. Micro-credential awards can enhance immediate work needs or future career pathways. They are beneficial to degree holders who want to enhance their resumes as well as those seeking professional opportunities through alternative entryways.
The micro-credentialing process includes:
- Selecting a topic of interest
- Completing the tasks required by an entity offering micro-credentials on that topic
- Submitting evidence of one’s work
When someone successfully completes micro-credential requirements, they earn a digital badge, which can be included in resumes, portfolios, and digital files.
Stackable micro-credentials are multiple, consecutive badges, which enable individuals to expand their expertise in particular areas.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.