- Earn 4 micro-credentials for Bridges Out of Poverty
- Cost of shipping included
- No added fee
Bridges Out of Poverty Micro-Credentials
For community members, employers, members of community organizations and service agencies, and individuals who work with people experiencing poverty: Stack of 4 Micro-Credentials for Bridges Out of Poverty by Ruby K. Payne
The following materials will be provided:
• Book: Bridges Out of Poverty by Ruby K. Payne, Philip E. DeVol, and Terie Dreussi-Smith
• On-Demand Workshop: Bridges Out of Poverty—Individual Lens
• On-Demand Workshop: Bridges Out of Poverty—Institutional Lens
• On-Demand Workshop: Bridges Out of Poverty—Community Lens
• Book: Bridges Across Every Divide by Philip E. DeVol and Eugene K. Krebs
Micro-credentials are professional development:
- At your own pace
- At your most convenient time
- In your area of interest
Micro-credentialing is a way of demonstrating mastery of a very specific skill. Micro-credential awards can enhance immediate work needs or future career pathways. They are beneficial to degree holders who want to enhance their resumes as well as those seeking professional opportunities through alternative entryways.
The micro-credentialing process includes:
- Selecting a topic of interest
- Completing the tasks required by an entity offering micro-credentials on that topic
- Submitting evidence of one’s work
When someone successfully completes micro-credential requirements, they earn a digital badge, which can be included in resumes, portfolios, and digital files.
Stackable micro-credentials are multiple, consecutive badges, which enable individuals to expand their expertise in particular areas.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.