Bulk discount available for paperback
Understanding and Engaging Under-Resourced College Students: A Fresh Look at the Influence of Economic Class on Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
This book is a powerful tool for improving higher education retention and graduation rates. It’s the first book of its kind to provide postsecondary educators, administrators, and student support services personnel with a comprehensive and focused look at both the needs of students and strategies for their success.
Readers will learn to:
– Recognize the impact of economic class on student preparedness and educational success
– Build on students’ existing resources, experiences, and abilities
– Improve effectiveness through curriculum design and programming
– Ensure academic success for the vast majority of those who enter college
– Partner with communities and businesses to support academic progress
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.