Additional reading and activities may be assigned before and during this training. The work outside of the online training will take no more than two hours.
This online course is for Bridges Out of Poverty trainers who would like to renew their two-year trainer certificates or upgrade to a lifetime certificate. Expired certificate holders are also welcome to participate and renew their license.
Certified trainers receive the following benefits:
- Ongoing updates
- Online support
- Free shipping
- $1.50 per book discount with the purchase of 50 or more books of the same title
- One yearly online recertification session for free!
Please note that if you are registering within five business days of this event, you will be charged for expedited shipping of the training materials. Please contact Gail Gibson at email@example.com or (281) 502-3006 to provide payment information for the expedited shipping.
Training Prerequisites: Bridges Out of Poverty: Strategies for Professionals and Communities, Bridges Out of Poverty – Trainer Certification
– Trainers must recertify every two years by December 31st of the second full year following certification.
– This recertification can be a renewal of the two-year trainer certification or an upgrade to a lifetime trainer certificate.
– Recertification may be done online or as an on-site workshop (only with sufficient demand).
View our event cancellation policy.