Trainer Certification Event
June 20–22, 2022, 8:30am – 3:30pm Central
This workshop prepares individuals to present the information from Bridges Out of Poverty to individuals in their own organizations. The training includes in-depth work on the Bridges Out of Poverty (Day One) and Applying Bridges Concepts (Day Two) workshop. Comprehensive research and training materials are provided.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Bridges strategies and processes
- Develop effective poverty reduction strategies for your organization and community
- Network with and learn from others passionate about ending poverty
- Become an agent of change for your organization or community
- Tailor the Bridges strategies to your organization’s needs
Lifetime certified trainers receive one yearly online recertification session for free! Updated training materials are provided when you participate in a 3-hour recertification.
Participants must have attended a Bridges Out of Poverty: Individual Lens workshop. On-demand options available.
Trainers must recertify every two years by December 31st of the second full year following certification. This recertification can be a renewal of the two-year trainer certification or an upgrade to a lifetime trainer certificate.
Recertification may be done online or as an on-site workshop (only with sufficient demand).
View our event cancellation policy.