Certified Facilitator Training
Become a Getting Ahead facilitator and help under-resourced individuals to:
- Take charge of their lives
- Complete a self-assessment of their own resources and make plans to build them
- Develop a series of mental models to examine their own lives and create new future stories
- Help stabilize their lives
- Investigate the impact that poverty has had on themselves and their community
- Use this information to build resources for a better life and community
Facilitator training includes the following topics: philosophy, theory, motivation and incentives, long-term support, mental models, content and process, and practice sessions. Additionally, you will receive:
- Overview of Getting Ahead PowerPoint slides
- Preparation to facilitate Getting Ahead groups
- Personalized follow-up coaching
- Getting Ahead workbook and Facilitator Notes for Getting Ahead (the set)
Audience Size: Limited to 70 participants.
Participants must have attended a Bridges Out of Poverty: Strategies for Professionals and Communities workshop.
Unable to attend these workshops? On-demand options available.
View our event cancellation policy.