September 22, 2019
Bridges certified trainers, here is a bonus for you to consider: aha! Process is offering you a new option for recertification!
If you need to recertify in order to continue as a Bridges Out of Poverty certified trainer, consider joining us.
How great is this!
- You can move from certifying every two years to having a lifetime certification
- Network with both new and seasoned certified trainers
- Talk with consultants and authors during the three days
- Receive new slides, talking points, and training tips
Cost to upgrade to lifetime certification: $174
Cost for two-year certified trainers to renew: FREE!
Participants must have attended a Bridges Out of Poverty: Strategies for Professionals and Communities workshop. They must also have a two-year or lifetime Bridges Out of Poverty trainer certification.
Trainers must recertify every two years by December 31st of the second full year following certification. This recertification can be a renewal of the 2-year Trainer Certification or an upgrade to a Lifetime Trainer Certificate.
Recertification may be done online or as an on-site workshop (only with sufficient demand).
- Lifetime Trainer Certificate: $174
- 2-Year Trainer Certification: $0
- Length: half day