Sunday, September 22 – Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Addressing the Challenges of Poverty brings together all sectors of a community in one venue for networking and learning in order to create healthier, stronger communities, colleges, and schools.
This practitioners’ conference showcases best strategies and champions who are successful implementing the core aha! Process strategies as exemplified in the Bridges model and in communities, organizations, and individuals who use the work. This annual event focuses on bringing all parts of a community together to build sustainability in all sectors: schools, criminal justice, higher education, businesses, health care, and more. It is time for us to join forces. Learn how to move your mission forward. Network with others facing challenges similar to yours. Learn from experienced practitioners. You can choose from a range of session strands depending on your interest:
- Health and Business Sectors
- Faith, Family, and Youth
- Criminal Justice
- Getting Ahead
- Building Bridges Communities
- Higher Education/Investigations
- Gain tips, strategies, and best practices
- Grow your network
- Get inspired
- Break the cycle of poverty
- Build sustainability in all aspects of communities
- Learn from other practitioners
Early-bird registration: $599 (until Feb. 28, 2019)
For the following options (see below) please contact Gail Gibson at email@example.com or (800) 424-9484.
- Full registration for current Getting Ahead investigators and recent graduates (within three years): $295
- Please list the dates and location of your Getting Ahead participation and graduation in the “Questions or request for more information” field in the registration form.
- Early-bird registration for presenters: $549
- One-day registration: $350
View our cancellation policy.
Hilton Indianapolis Hotel and Suites
120 West Market Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Contact Shirley McClinnis at Duffy Travel, (800) 821-3982 or firstname.lastname@example.org for room rates and bookings.
If you are a Getting Ahead or Investigations graduate and are interested in applying for a scholarship for this event, please use the application below or download the Microsoft Word version.
The call for presenters is now open. The deadline is April 30, 2019, but you can submit your proposal anytime.