Sunday, September 23 – Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Addressing the Challenges of Poverty brings together all sectors of a community in one venue for networking and learning in order to create healthier, stronger communities, colleges, and schools.
This practitioners’ conference showcases best strategies and champions who are successful implementing the core aha! Process strategies as exemplified in the Bridges model and in communities, organizations, and individuals who use the work. This annual event focuses on bringing all parts of a community together to build sustainability in all sectors: schools, criminal justice, higher education, businesses, health care, and more. It is time for us to join forces. Learn how to move your mission forward. Network with others facing challenges similar to yours. Learn from experienced practitioners. You can choose from a range of session strands depending on your interest:
- Health and Business Sectors
- Faith, Family, and Youth
- Criminal Justice
- Getting Ahead
- Building Bridges Communities
- Higher Education/Investigations
- Gain tips, strategies, and best practices
- Grow your network
- Get inspired
- Break the cycle of poverty
- Build sustainability in all aspects of communities
- Learn from other practitioners
For the following options (see below) please contact Gail Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 424-9484.
- Full registration for current Getting Ahead investigators and recent graduates (within three years): $275
- Full registration for presenters: $395
- One-day registration: $295
- If a team registers five individuals who are not Getting Ahead graduates, they will receive one free Getting Ahead registration!
View our cancellation policy.
The conference will be held at:
Marriott Atlanta Buckhead
3405 Lenox Rd. NE
Atalanta, GA 30326
Contact Shirley McClinnis at Duffy Travel, (800) 821-3982 or email@example.com for room rates and bookings.
If you are a Getting Ahead or Investigations graduate and are interested in applying for a scholarship for this event, please use the application below or download the Microsoft Word version.
aha! Process is now accepting proposals to present at Addressing the Challenges of Poverty! Please use this link to submit your presentation. (The deadline is April 30, 2018.)