Approx. duration: 3 hours
- The workshop price is $75 with a book mailed to you (plus the ebook), or $65 with the ebook only.
- For groups of 100 or more who register all participants at once, the workshop price is $50/participant with the paperback and the ebook or $40/participant with the ebook only.
Instability is another measure of diversity in your workforce. Low-income environments are a major contributor, and low-wage employees often experience the “tyranny of the moment” brought on by problems with resources like transportation, healthcare, childcare or eldercare, housing, language or communication, or managing financial or legal matters. It might be one of these, or it might be “all of the above.”
Not your problem, you might say, and you may be right—you’re in business to make money. But creating workplace stability by helping your employees build resources makes business sense. Employee instability creates business instability and eats away at the bottom line. Learn simple, inexpensive solutions you can implement to help stabilize your employees’ lives—and boost your profitability and competitive advantage.
Participants in the Workplace Stability professional development training will explore a breakdown of the cost of employee attrition—as high as $11,000 per lost employee for some businesses—before moving on to best practices that boost employee retention. From improved recruiting and onboarding processes to promoting valuable employees from within, Workplace Stability covers every stage of the employee life cycle.
Executives, managers, supervisors, and human resources personnel will gain the tools to improve employee retention and reduce employee turnover while accessing the hidden talent in their organization. This full-day or half-day diversity training will provide the knowledge and tools to:
- Recognize the range of factors that create instability for employees
- Understand the connection between instability, employee performance, and profitability
- Identify the most effective techniques and tactics for increasing workplace stability
- Create an action plan best suited to your business and its culture and employees
- Network with other business interests to share resources, training, and more
The 88-page Workplace Stability training supplement makes it easy for management and human resources personnel to take the ideas away from the training. Ample note-taking space encourages adaptation and innovation to tailor the strategies to the needs of your employees.
Weirich’s article “Workplace Stability for Employee Retention and Performance” serves as an overview of the workshop for potential clients. A recording of Weirich’s popular webinar on the business cost of employee instability is also available.