Reducing the social costs of poverty, strengthening the workforce, and building a more prosperous and sustainable community are goals on which most communities agree. aha! Process’s Bridges Out of Poverty family of concepts, workshops, and products helps employers, community organizations, social service agencies, and individuals address and reduce poverty in a comprehensive way. Bridges brings people from all sectors and economic classes together to improve job retention rates, build resources, improve outcomes, and support those who are moving out of poverty.
See where Bridges Out of Poverty and Getting Ahead sites are located on this map. To add your initiative or update your information on the map, please email Lynn Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bridges Out of Poverty helps communities:
- Move individuals from poverty to self-sufficiency
- Reduce social costs related to crime, poor health, and welfare
- Strengthen educational attainment and job skills
- Enhance economic development
- Improve on-the-job productivity
- Revitalize neighborhoods
- Build sustainable communities where everyone can live well
Explore our recommended programs designed around your community’s specific needs:
- Removing Barriers for Under-Resourced Clients: Learn how to identify and revise or eliminate policies, procedures, and practices that make it difficult for under-resourced individuals to emerge from poverty.
- Building Community Sustainability: Learn how to make yours a community where everyone can live well, reducing social costs and leveraging human capital for greater stability and prosperity.
- Getting Ahead: Learn from our experts how to facilitate a Getting Ahead program to support individuals emerging from poverty.
Click below for more information on:
Call (800) 424-9484, or request information online.