This certification focuses on how the Bridges concepts are adapted to health and includes new content such as the Health Research Continuum, case studies specific to health and healthcare, and Institutional and Community Health Efficacy tables to increase capacity at these levels. Specific slides, content and learning tasks for health professionals will be included. Time for planning and developing a presentation suited to your health audience will be included.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Bridges to Health and Healthcare strategies and processes
- Network with and learn from others passionate about ending poverty
- Become an agent of change for your organization or community
- Develop effective community collaborative governance partnerships designed to reduce poverty and improve health
- Tailor the Bridges to Health and Healthcare strategies to your organization’s needs
Participants must have (a) attended a Bridges Out of Poverty: Strategies for Professionals and Communities workshop and (b) obtained a trainer certification for Bridges Out of Poverty.
Trainers must recertify every two years by December 31st of the second full year following certification. This recertification can be a renewal of the two-year trainer certification or an upgrade to a lifetime trainer certificate.
Recertification may be done online or as an on-site workshop (only with sufficient demand).