Approx. duration: 1 hour
- The on-demand workshop price is $65 per participant
- For groups of 100 or more who register all participants at once, the workshop price is $40/participant
All people are born with intrinsic motivation and a natural tendency to seek challenges and opportunities to learn. This tendency operates robustly—under certain conditions.
Explore the conditions that encourage intrinsic motivation to grow and thrive. Participants will gain a clear understanding of motivation theory and use it to develop strategies with a special focus on motivating under-resourced students.
- Use rewards productively to motivate students
- Develop individualized motivation plans
- Create positive classroom environments
- Build relationships of mutual respect
- Develop goal-directed student behavior, self-efficacy, self-awareness, and autonomy