- Learn strategies that build relationships and improve student achievement.
- Cultivate a common language to talk about poverty, economic class, and their impact on your classroom and school in order to focus your efforts.
- Develop teacher capacity to address needs of diverse learners.
- Learn effective, proven academic and behavioral interventions that reduce classroom disruptions and raise achievement.
- Develop targeted interventions against behaviors and needs with rewarding outcomes.
- Network with educators from across the country; gain strategies from your peers.
- Receive training from Dr. Payne and top national presenters on poverty and student interventions that will change your way of teaching and classroom environment.
Comprehensive research and training materials are provided, and certified trainers receive many free benefits, such as:
- Monthly trainer tips
- Ongoing updates
- Online support
- Free shipping on selected books for trainings
- $1.50 per book discount with the purchase of 50 or more books at the same time