5+ copies: $35.00 each
- Author: Karen A. Becker, Ph.D., Karla M. Krodel, MBA, Bethanie H. Tucker, Ed.D., Foreword, by Mike Theall, Ph.D.
- ISBN: 978-1-934583-33-3
This book is a powerful tool for improving higher education retention and graduation rates. It’s the first book of its kind to provide postsecondary educators, administrators, and student support services personnel with a comprehensive and focused look at both the needs of students and strategies for their success.
Readers will learn to:
– Recognize the impact of economic class on student preparedness and educational success
– Build on students’ existing resources, experiences, and abilities
– Improve effectiveness through curriculum design and programming
– Ensure academic success for the vast majority of those who enter college
– Partner with communities and businesses to support academic progress