- Author: Ruby K. Payne, Ph.D.
*Fulfills prerequisite for Framework Trainer Certification
Interested in deeper implementation and graduate credits? Click here.
To help students meet the rigorous demands of school today, teachers need access to a wide variety of tools and support mechanisms. Based on Dr. Ruby K. Payne’s work, this digital learning experience trains educators to understand key issues students in poverty face and the critical supports that can be provided that help them to excel. This fully facilitated learning experience will provide an in-depth understanding of this work and will help participants be ready to implement these supports with students immediately! Ask about CEUs and graduate credit in addition to a certificate of completion.
The student work in the course is approximately 6 hours and the completion certificate can be used for CEUs with your professional organization.
Instructions on how to access the course will be emailed to you after purchase.
- Professionally authored content summaries for quick review and application.
- Video links to questions answered by Ruby Payne!
- Digital copies of A Framework for Understanding Poverty and the accompanying 10 Actions to Educate Students Workbook.
- Fully facilitated discussion questions, allowing for deeper content exploration.
- Critical application activities with facilitated support and feedback on the status of plans for implementing the framework!