*Fulfills prerequisite for Framework Trainer Certification
*Qualifies for 2 graduate credits.
Interested in a 6-hour overview?
This online Framework course offers an in-depth implementation of Framework in your district and can be offered to an individual or small groups up to 75. The course work also qualifies for 2 graduates credits (see below). Based on Dr. Ruby K. Payne’s work, this digital learning experience trains educators to understand key issues students in poverty face and the critical supports that can be provided that help them to excel. This fully facilitated learning experience will provide an applicable understanding of this work and will help participants be ready to implement these supports with students immediately!
The student clock hours for this implementation course is approximately 24 hours.
This course is approved for 2 graduate credits through Quincy University. Cost is $125 per credit hour. Contact email@example.com for registration paperwork and more information.
Instructions on how to access the course will be emailed to you after purchase.
- Professionally authored content summaries for quick review and application.
- Video links to questions answered by Ruby Payne!
- Digital copies of A Framework for Understanding Poverty and the accompanying 10 Actions to Educate Students Workbook.
- Fully facilitated discussion questions, allowing for deeper content exploration.
- Critical application activities with facilitated support and feedback on the status of plans for implementing the framework!
- Implementation plans.