How can managers and supervisors engage low-income, entry-level workers – reducing turnover and absenteeism, improving commitment to the organization, and strengthening ROI? These workshops from aha! Process provide the understanding and strategies to help you retain the workers in whom you’ve already invested and boost their productivity.
Workshops are presented at your site by our consultant, customized to your needs and timeframe. Attend a certified trainer event at a national location and prepare to train others in your organization on Bridges Out of Poverty constructs and strategies.
- Workplace Stability Public Workshop
- Workplace Stability Trainer Certification
- Getting Ahead in the Workplace Certified Facilitator Training
- Addressing the Challenges of Poverty National Conference
- Workplace Stability: Creating Conditions That Lead to Retention, Productivity, and Engagement in Entry-Level Workers
- Workplace Stability Training Supplement
- Hidden Rules of Class at Work
- Getting Ahead in the Workplace
- From Vision to Action II
Want results? Call (800) 424-9484 or request information online.