This seminar is designed for individuals who wish to become Framework Certified Trainers. With the aha! Process instructor certification, these trainers will be able to take the information from A Framework for Understanding Poverty and conduct training in their own organizations. Please see dates and locations for upcoming Trainer Certification events.
As a Certified Trainer, you will:
- Learn strategies that build relationships and improve student achievement.
- Cultivate a common language to talk about poverty, economic class, and their impact on your classroom and school in order to focus your efforts.
- Develop teacher capacity to address needs of diverse learners.
- Learn effective, proven academic and behavioral interventions that reduce classroom disruptions and raise achievement.
- Develop targeted interventions against behaviors and needs with rewarding outcomes.
- Network with educators from across the country; gain strategies from your peers.
- Receive training from Dr. Payne and top national presenters on poverty and student interventions that will change your way of teaching and classroom environment.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- Monthly trainer tips
- Ongoing updates
- Online support
- Free shipping
- $1.50 per book discount with the purchase of 50 or more books of the same title
Additionally, as a Lifetime Trainer Certificate holder, you will:
- Receive one yearly online recertification session for free!
- Never be required to recertify again!
Have questions? Need more information about the aha! Process Instructor Certification? Call us today at (800) 424-9484, or contact us today.