Become a certified College Achievement Alliance trainer and train others in your organization on CAA constructs and strategies. This seminar prepares individuals to present the information from Understanding and Engaging Under-Resourced College Students to faculty and staff in their own colleges and universities.
Please click here to see dates and locations for upcoming Trainer Certification events.
- A deeper understanding of the challenges and strengths that students from poverty bring to the college campus
- New strategies to help these students succeed in the classroom, on campus, and in life
- Tips and tactics for creating a college environment that supports under-resourced students
- Insight into harnessing the potential of under-resourced students to effect positive change on campus and in their communities
In-depth research, instruction, and training materials prepare participants to provide ongoing training to faculty and staff in their colleges or universities.
As a Certified Trainer, you will receive:
- Monthly trainer tips
- Ongoing updates
- Online support
- Free shipping
- $1.50 per book discount with the purchase of 50 or more books of the same title
Additionally, as a Lifetime Trainer Certificate holder, you will:
- Receive one yearly online recertification session for free!
- Never be required to recertify again!
Have questions? Need more information? Call us today at (800) 424-9484, or contact us here.