How can healthcare professionals improve outcomes for under-resourced patients—reducing costs, meeting measures of quality, and strengthening individual lives? These workshops provide the understanding and strategies to reduce costs while improving the care delivered to low-income patients.
Workshops are presented at your site by our consultant, customized to your needs and timeframe. If you’d like to take this work further, attend a certified trainer event at a national location and prepare to present Bridges Out of Poverty in your organization.
- Bridges into Health: Concepts and Strategies to Improve Patient Care and Population Health
- Strategic Consulting
- Bridges Out of Poverty – Trainer Certification
- Bridges to Health and Healthcare – 2-Year Trainer Certification
- Bridges to Health and Healthcare (pre-order)
- Bridges Out of Poverty: Strategies for Professionals and Communities
- From Vision to Action
Want results? Call (800) 424-9484 or request information online.