Bulk discounts available
Getting Ahead in the Workplace
Getting Ahead in the Workplace is a workbook of 15 facilitated sessions to help under-resourced people build resources and gain control over their future stories, for a better life at home and at work.
Participants create their own success by investigating:
– The realities of conditions at home/work/community and how they impact stability
– The “hidden rules” and special language of getting ahead in the workplace
– How to build resources and relationships that open doors and help keep them open
– Practical skills for dealing with change and creating stability at work and at home
– The power of intentionally creating and following a new future story plan
*To be used in conjunction with Facilitator Notes for Getting Ahead in a Just-Gettin’-By World.
Related: Workplace Stability
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.