Dates: Monday, April 29 and Tuesday, April 30, 2019, 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Place: The Glen at St. Joseph, 611 St. Joseph Avenue, Dayton, Ohio 45410
Fee: $99 per person!
This Special Pricing includes participant and facilitator workbooks & lunch ($75 value)
Seating is Limited: Register soon to reserve your seat.
The R Rules is a robust curriculum of project development and management, designed to assist young people in identifying, accessing, building, and applying resources. For more than nine years, The R Rules has offered tools and processes using technology and online activities. It includes learning objectives and assessment tools to verify grasp and application of material by students. R Rules uses a facilitated learning process built on relationships of mutual respect and provides a bridge between the classroom and the community.
When students create their own stories, amazing things happen. They better their chances of personal and professional success by exploring current pictures, creating future pictures, and developing resources for both.
Led by author Betti Souther, The R Rules facilitator training prepares you to:
- Present the curriculum for teens designed to build life skills that help them manage the present and plan for their future;
- Encourage students to see new options and possibilities, inventory their personal resources, develop future stories, plan, explore career pathways, and explore postsecondary opportunities;
- Provide targeted interventions and support your school or program goal;
- Support your students as they design a personal plan for learning, earning, and leading;
- Use the workbook to support teens in identifying, increasing, and using individual and community resources.
The R Rules is a versatile curriculum:
- It can be aligned to state standards for life skills, career, and technical education courses.
- It includes assessment tools to monitor results and supports components and objectives of the American School Counselors Association National Model.
- It includes online access to a comprehensive PowerPoint to present the course easily, as well as extra video clips.
“Menominee Indian School District (MISD) Superintendent Wendell Waukau was recognized by the White House as a ‘Champion of Change.’ The district has developed a comprehensive approach to student success and school reform that draws on multiple aha! Process concepts and models, including The R Rules. Students, staff and community are all engaged in the successful implementation of this model.”
Or contact Katie Klain – email@example.com or (937) 258-3506
This post was written by aha! Process