Participants will develop an understanding of motivation theory and developing strategies for building motivation among students.
Training Prerequisites: none
Contact: (800) 424-9484 | firstname.lastname@example.org
All people are born with intrinsic motivation and a natural tendency to seek challenges and opportunities to learn. This tendency operates robustly—under certain conditions.
Explore the conditions that encourage intrinsic motivation to grow and thrive. Participants will gain a clear understanding of motivation theory and use it to develop strategies with a special focus on motivating under-resourced students.
- Use rewards productively to motivate students
- Develop individualized motivation plans
- Create positive classroom environments
- Build relationships of mutual respect
- Develop goal-directed student behavior, self-efficacy, self-awareness, and autonomy