Additional reading and activities may be assigned before and during this training. The work outside of the online training will take no more than 2 hours.
This online event takes place over six separate days (see dates below). Attendance is required at all six sessions to receive a trainer certification.
- Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 11:00am – 2:00pm CST
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 11:00am – 2:00pm CST
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 11:00am – 2:00pm CST
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017, 11:00am – 2:00pm CST
- Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 11:00am – 2:00pm CDT (note time change)
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 11:00am – 2:00pm CDT
This certified training prepares you to present the A Framework for Understanding Poverty workshop to individuals in your organization and partnering organizations. Comprehensive research and training materials are provided.
Need help meeting your prerequisite? Use the discount code FWTRAINER to receive 50% OFF the A Framework for Understanding Poverty Audio Workshop. See “Prerequisites” tab above for more details.
As a participant, you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Bridges strategies and processes.
- Develop effective poverty reduction strategies for your organization and community.
- Network with and learn from others passionate about ending poverty.
- Become an agent of change for your organization or community.
- Tailor the Bridges strategies to your organization’s needs.
The online training has six sessions of three hours each. There will be activities that you will need to complete before the training begins, as well as each week of the training. Once the six sessions and all activities are completed, a certificate of completion will be sent to you via email.
Lifetime trainer certificate holders will receive one yearly online recertification session for free! Updated training materials are provided when you participate in a three-hour recertification.
Please note that, if you are registering within five business days of this event, you will be charged for expedited shipping of the training materials. Please contact Gail Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (281) 502-3006) to provide payment information for the expedited shipping.
View our cancellation policy.