Certified Facilitator Training
Become an R Rules facilitator to:
– Present a curriculum for teens designed to help build life skills to manage the present and plan for the future
– Provide targeted interventions and supports school or program goal
– Learn to use the workbook to support teens in identifying, increasing, and using individual and community resources
– Encourage students to see new options and possibilities, inventory personal resources, develop future stories, plan, explore career pathways, and explore postsecondary opportunities, The R Rules enables each student to design a personal plan for learning, earning, and leading
– Obtain an overview of the R Rules PowerPoint slides
– Prepare to facilitate R Rules
– R Rules workbook and Facilitator Notes (the set)
Participants must be familiar with the concepts in order to gain the most from this training. Being a Certified Trainer for Bridges Out of Poverty and/or A Framework for Understanding Poverty is recommended.
The certified training is being held in the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, 1715 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203.
There is no room block of reserved rooms. If you would like to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt, please contact the hotel directly at (615) 369-5900. Let the hotel staff know you will be attending the certified training.
There are a number of other hotels in the area that you can contact for reservations.