Certified Facilitator Training
June 27, 2019
Become an R Rules facilitator to:
– Present a curriculum for teens designed to help build life skills to manage the present and plan for the future
– Provide targeted interventions and supports school or program goal
– Learn to use the workbook to support teens in identifying, increasing, and using individual and community resources
– Encourage students to see new options and possibilities, inventory personal resources, develop future stories, plan, explore career pathways, and explore postsecondary opportunities, The R Rules enables each student to design a personal plan for learning, earning, and leading
– Obtain an overview of the R Rules PowerPoint slides
– Prepare to facilitate R Rules
– R Rules workbook and Facilitator Notes (the set)
Make sure to check out the prerequisites tab before registering!
View our event cancellation policy.
Participants must be familiar with the concepts in order to gain the most from this training. Being a Certified Trainer for Bridges Out of Poverty and/or A Framework for Understanding Poverty is recommended.