Additional reading and activities may be assigned before and during this training. The work outside of the online training will take no more than 2 hours.
February 22 and 25, 2019
Note that these events occur online on two non-sequential days.
Become an R Rules facilitator to:
– Present a curriculum for teens designed to help build life skills to manage the present and plan for the future
– Provide targeted interventions and supports school or program goal
– Learn to use the workbook to support teens in identifying, increasing, and using individual and community resources
– Encourage students to see new options and possibilities, inventory personal resources, develop future stories, plan, explore career pathways, and explore postsecondary opportunities, The R Rules enables each student to design a personal plan for learning, earning, and leading
– Obtain an overview of the R Rules PowerPoint slides
– Prepare to facilitate R Rules
– R Rules workbook and Facilitator Notes (the set)
These courses use VoIP technology and require a headset. If you need a headset, we will provide you with a link after registration where you may purchase a set that we offer from our online store.
Make sure to check out the prerequisites tab before registering!
Please note that, if you are registering within five business days of this event, you will be charged for expedited shipping of the training materials. Please contact Gail Gibson at email@example.com or (281) 502-3006) to provide payment information for the expedited shipping.
View our cancellation policy.
Trainers must recertify every two years by December 31st of the second full year following certification. This recertification can be a renewal of the 2-year Trainer Certification or an upgrade to a Lifetime Trainer Certificate.
Recertification may be done online or as an on-site workshop (only with sufficient demand).
Participants must be familiar with the concepts in order to gain the most from this training. Being a Certified Trainer for Bridges Out of Poverty and/or A Framework for Understanding Poverty is recommended.