Note: This trainer recertification is provided on demand. You do not need to recertify on the date specified. Book and complete anytime!
This online course is for College Achievement Alliance certified trainers who would like to renew their two-year trainer certificates or upgrade to a lifetime certificate. Expired certificate holders are also welcome to participate and renew their license.
Two-year Certified Trainers receive:
- Ongoing updates
- On-line Newsletter
- Online support
- Free shipping
- $1.50 per book discount with the purchase of 50 or more books of the same title
Additionally, as a Lifetime Trainer Certificate holder, you will:
- Receive one yearly online recertification session for free!
- Never be required to recertify again!
This course uses VOIP technology, and we strongly recommend using a headset. If you need a headset, you may purchase one from our online store.
Please note that, if you are registering within five business days of this event, you will be charged for expedited shipping of the training materials. Please contact Gail Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (281) 502-3006) to provide payment information for the expedited shipping.
View our cancellation policy.
– Trainers must recertify every two years by December 31st of the second full year following certification.
– This recertification can be a renewal of the 2-year Trainer Certification or an upgrade to a Lifetime Trainer Certificate.
– Recertification may be done online or as an on-site workshop (only with sufficient demand).
- Dee Acklie, “Beyond the Book Study Group” teleseminar
- Phil DeVol, “Bridging the Graduation Gap” webinar
- DeAudra Edgerson, “FYE for Life!” webinar
- Brenda Scott, “Implementing Investigations at East High School, Youngstown, Ohio” teleseminar