Additional reading and activities may be assigned before and during this training. The work outside of the online training will take no more than 2 hours.
November 12 and 14, 2019
Note: This workshop occurs on two nonsequential days.
This certification focuses on how the Bridges concepts are adapted to health and includes new content such as the Health Research Continuum, case studies specific to health and healthcare, and Institutional and Community Health Efficacy tables to increase capacity at these levels. Specific slides, content and learning tasks for health professionals will be included. Time for planning and developing a presentation suited to your health audience will be included.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Bridges to Health and Healthcare strategies and processes
- Network with and learn from others passionate about ending poverty
- Become an agent of change for your organization or community
- Develop effective community collaborative governance partnerships designed to reduce poverty and improve health
- Tailor the Bridges to Health and Healthcare strategies to your organization’s needs
Please note that, if you are registering within five business days of this event, you will be charged for expedited shipping of the training materials. Please contact Gail Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (281) 502-3006) to provide payment information for the expedited shipping
Participants must have a) attended a Bridges Out of Poverty: Strategies for Professionals and Communities workshop and b) obtained a trainer certification for Bridges Out of Poverty.
Unable to attend these workshops? Fulfill the prerequisite by listening to the Bridges Audio Workshop, an audio recording of the workshop delivered to you in CD form. Use the discount code BRIDGESTRAINER at checkout to receive 50% OFF the Bridges Audio Workshop Kit.
Trainers must recertify every two years by December 31st of the second full year following certification. This recertification can be a renewal of the 2-year Trainer Certification or an upgrade to a Lifetime Trainer Certificate.
Recertification may be done online or as an on-site workshop (only with sufficient demand).
- Lifetime Trainer Certificate: $499
- 2-Year Trainer Certification: $299
- Length: 2 days