This seminar prepares individuals to present the information from Bridges Out of Poverty to individuals in their own organizations. The training includes in-depth work on the Bridges Out of Poverty (Day One) and Applying Bridges Concepts (Day Two) seminars. Comprehensive research and training materials are provided.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Bridges strategies and processes
- Develop effective poverty reduction strategies for your organization and community
- Network with and learn from others passionate about ending poverty
- Become an agent of change for your organization or community
- Tailor the Bridges strategies to your organization’s needs
As a Certified Trainer, you will receive the following benefits:
- Monthly trainer tips
- Ongoing updates
- Online support
- Free shipping
- $1.50 per book discount with the purchase of 50 or more books of the same title
Additionally, As a Lifetime Trainer Certificate holder, you will:
- Receive one yearly online recertification session for free!
- Never be required to recertify again!
- Trainers must recertify every two years by December 31st of the second full year following certification.
- This recertification can be a renewal of the 2-year Trainer Certification or an upgrade to a Lifetime Trainer Certificate.
- Recertification may be done online or as an on-site workshop (only with sufficient demand).
Participants must have attended a Bridges Out of Poverty: Strategies for Professionals and Communities workshop. Unable to attend? Fulfill the prerequisite by listening to the Bridges Audio Workshop, an audio recording of the workshop delivered to you in CD form.
St. Louis Event
Click here to see the agenda for our St. Louis training!
- Tues., 3/31st: Growing Your Bridges Initiative: Dinner/discussion with Phil DeVol
- Wed., 4/1st: Finding Talent, Growing Profits – Public Workshop
- Wed., 4/1st: Bridges to Health and Healthcare – Public Workshop
- Thurs., 4/2nd: Bridges to Health and Healthcare – 2-Year Trainer Certification
- Thurs., 4/2nd: Getting Ahead in a Just-Gettin’-By World – Facilitator Training
- Thurs., 4/2nd: Tactical Communication Overview – Public Workshop