October 19–21, 2020, 8:30am – 3:30pm
This workshop prepares individuals to present the information from Bridges Out of Poverty to individuals in their own organizations. The training includes in-depth work on the Bridges Out of Poverty (Day One) and Applying Bridges Concepts (Day Two) workshop. Comprehensive research and training materials are provided.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Bridges strategies and processes
- Develop effective poverty reduction strategies for your organization and community
- Network with and learn from others passionate about ending poverty
- Become an agent of change for your organization or community
- Tailor the Bridges strategies to your organization’s needs
As a Certified Trainer, you will receive the following benefits:
- Monthly trainer tips
- Ongoing updates
- Online support
- Free shipping
- $1.50 per book discount with the purchase of 50 or more books of the same title
Additionally, As a Lifetime Trainer Certificate holder, you will:
- Receive one yearly online recertification session for free! Updated training materials are provided when you participate in a 3-hour recertification.
View our event cancellation policy.
Participants must have attended a Bridges Out of Poverty: Strategies for Professionals and Communities workshop. They must also have a two-year or lifetime Bridges Out of Poverty trainer certification.
Trainers must recertify every two years by December 31st of the second full year following certification. This recertification can be a renewal of the 2-year Trainer Certification or an upgrade to a Lifetime Trainer Certificate.
Recertification may be done online or as an on-site workshop (only with sufficient demand).