This workshop is a comprehensive approach for organizations to take the next step in applying the Bridges concepts more broadly for improved outcomes and systems. For best results, participants will have been trained in and will be applying the learning from the Bridges individual lens. It is recommended that all levels of the organization attend the Bridges Out of Poverty Institutional Lens workshop together.
Participants in this workshop will:
- Examine their organizational customer life cycle
- Discover their organizational theory of change
- Analyze the overall benefits of using a motivational approach
- Review programs, services, policies, and procedures using the Bridges institutional lens
- Learn how to retrofit their organizations with the Bridges institutional lens moving forward