Trainer Certification Event
June 7–9, 2021, 8:30am – 3:30pm Central
This workshop prepares individuals to present the information from Bridges Out of Poverty to individuals in their own organizations. The training includes in-depth work on the Bridges Out of Poverty (Day One) and Applying Bridges Concepts (Day Two) workshop. Comprehensive research and training materials are provided.
Need help meeting your prerequisite? Use the discount code BRIDGESTRAINER to receive 50% OFF the Bridges Audio Workshop Kit. See “Prerequisites” tab above for more details.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Bridges strategies and processes
- Develop effective poverty reduction strategies for your organization and community
- Network with and learn from others passionate about ending poverty
- Become an agent of change for your organization or community
- Tailor the Bridges strategies to your organization’s needs
As a Certified Trainer, you will receive the following benefits:
- Monthly trainer tips
- Ongoing updates
- Online support
- Free shipping
- $1.50 per book discount with the purchase of 50 or more books of the same title
Additionally, As a Lifetime Trainer Certificate holder, you will:
- Receive one yearly online recertification session for free! Updated training materials are provided when you participate in a 3-hour recertification.
Participants must have attended a Bridges Out of Poverty: Strategies for Professionals and Communities workshop.
Unable to attend these workshops? On-demand options available.
Trainers must recertify every two years by December 31st of the second full year following certification. This recertification can be a renewal of the two-year Trainer Certification or an upgrade to a Lifetime Trainer Certificate.
Recertification may be done online or as an on-site workshop (only with sufficient demand).
View our event cancellation policy.