Additional reading and activities may be assigned before and during this training. The work outside of the online training will take no more than two hours.
This online event takes place over six separate days (see dates below). Attendance is required at all six sessions to receive a trainer certification.
- October 9, 2019, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central
- October 16, 2019, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central
- October 23, 2019, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central
- October 30, 2019, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central
- November 6, 2019, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central
- November 13, 2019, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central
This certified training prepares you to present the Bridges Out of Poverty workshop to individuals in your organization and partnering organizations. The training includes in-depth work on the Bridges Out of Poverty (Day One) and Applying Bridges Concepts (Day Two) seminars. Comprehensive research and training materials are provided.
Need help meeting your prerequisite? Use the discount code BRIDGESTRAINER to receive 50% OFF the Bridges Audio Workshop Kit. See “Prerequisites” tab above for more details.
As a participant, you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Bridges strategies and processes.
- Develop effective poverty reduction strategies for your organization and community.
- Network with and learn from others passionate about ending poverty.
- Become an agent of change for your organization or community.
- Tailor the Bridges strategies to your organization’s needs.
The online training has six sessions of three hours each. There will be activities that you will need to complete before the training begins, as well as each week of the training. Once the six sessions and all activities are completed, a certificate of completion will be sent to you via email.
Lifetime trainer certificate holders will receive one yearly online recertification session for free! Updated training materials are provided when you participate in a three-hour recertification.
This course uses VOIP technology, and we strongly recommend using a headset. If you need a headset, you may purchase one from our online store.
Please note that, if you are registering within five business days of this event, you will be charged for expedited shipping of the training materials. Please contact Gail Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (281) 502-3006) to provide payment information for the expedited shipping.
View our cancellation policy.
Participants must have attended a Bridges Out of Poverty: Strategies for Professionals and Communities workshop.
Unable to attend these workshops? Fulfill the prerequisite by listening to the Bridges Audio Workshop, an audio recording of the workshop delivered to you in CD form. Use the discount code BRIDGESTRAINER at checkout to receive 50% OFF the Bridges Audio Workshop Kit.
Trainers must recertify every two years by December 31st of the second full year following certification. This recertification can be a renewal of the 2-year Trainer Certification or an upgrade to a Lifetime Trainer Certificate.
Recertification may be done online or as an on-site workshop (only with sufficient demand).