Enjoy early bird pricing: $495! Registration after March 3: $595.
Sunday, September 24 – Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Addressing the Challenges of Poverty brings together all sectors of a community in one venue for networking and learning in order to create healthier, stronger communities, colleges, and schools. This annual event focuses on bringing all parts of a community together to build sustainability in all sectors: schools, criminal justice, higher education, businesses, health care, and more. It is time for us to join forces. Learn how to move your mission forward. Network with others facing challenges similar to yours. Learn from experienced practitioners. You can choose from a range of session strands depending on your interest:
- Health and Business Sectors
- Faith, Family, and Youth
- Criminal Justice
- Getting Ahead
- Building Bridges Communities
- Higher Education/Investigations
- Gain tips, strategies, and best practices
- Grow your network
- Get inspired
- Break the cycle of poverty
- Build sustainability in all aspects of communities
- Learn from other practitioners
Registration after March 3: $595. For the following options (see below) please contact Gail Gibson at (800) 424-9484.
- Current Getting Ahead investigators: $250 (early bird price)
- Recent Getting Ahead graduates: $250 (graduated in the past three years; early bird price)
- Presenters: $395 (early bird price)
- If a team registers five individuals who are not Getting Ahead graduates, they will receive one free Getting Ahead registration!
Additional events: Please register separately for each additional event.
Sunday, 9/24/17: Bridges Out of Poverty – Trainer Recertification
Sunday, 9/24/17: New Attendee Orientation
View our cancellation policy.
Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, 1 S Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102
For lowest room rates and additional accommodation information, please click on the image below.
If you are a Getting Ahead or Investigations graduate and are interested in applying for a scholarship for this event, please click on the image below for more details.
aha! Process is now accepting proposals to present at Addressing the Challenges of Poverty! Please use this link to submit your presentation. (The deadline is April 28, 2017.)
While you’re here, take advantage of early bird pricing by registering for the conference by March 3, 2017!
Click to download the one-page agenda.