Additional reading and activities may be assigned before and during this training. The work outside of the online training will take no more than two hours.
This online course is for Framework trainers who would like to renew their Two-Year Trainer Certificates or upgrade to a Lifetime Certificate. Recertification includes updates on A Framework for Understanding Poverty and Research-Based Strategies. Expired certificate holders are also welcome to participate and renew their license. As a Two-Year Certified Trainer, you will receive the following benefits:
- Monthly trainer tips
- Ongoing updates
- Online support
- Free shipping
- $1.50 per book discount with the purchase of 50 or more books of the same title
Additionally, as a Lifetime Trainer Certificate holder, you will:
- Receive one yearly online recertification session for free!
- Never be required to recertify again!
Please note that, if you are registering within five business days of this event, you will be charged for expedited shipping of the training materials. Please contact Gail Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (281) 502-3006) to provide payment information for the expedited shipping.
View our cancellation policy.
– Trainers must recertify every two years by December 31st of the second full year following certification.
– This recertification can be a renewal of the Two-Year Trainer Certification or an upgrade to a Lifetime Trainer Certificate.
– Recertification may be done online or as an on-site workshop (only with sufficient demand).