This is the registration page for trainer recertification. If you have never been certified in A Framework for Understanding Poverty, please register here.
June 7–9, 2021, 8:30am – 3:30pm Central
Framework certified trainers, here is a bonus for you to consider: aha! Process is offering you a new option for recertification!
If you need to recertify in order to continue as a Framework for Understanding Poverty certified trainer, consider joining us.
How great is this!
- You can move from certifying every two years to having a lifetime certification
- Network with both new and seasoned certified trainers
- Talk with consultants and authors during the three days
- Receive new slides, talking points, and training tips
Cost for lifetime certified trainers: $395
Cost for two-year certified trainers: $595 (this will move you into lifetime certified trainer status)
In order to meet the prerequisite, you must already possess a two-year or lifetime Framework trainer certification.
Trainers must recertify every two years by December 31st of the second full year following certification. This recertification can be a renewal of the 2-year Trainer Certification or an upgrade to a Lifetime Trainer Certificate.
Recertification may be done online or as an on-site workshop (only with sufficient demand).
- Lifetime Trainer Certificate: $395
- 2-Year Trainer Certification: $595
- Length: 3 days
View our event cancellation policy.