Trainer Certification Event
June 22–24, 2020, 8:30am – 3:30pm Central
This seminar prepares individuals to present information from A Framework for Understanding Poverty to individuals in their own organizations. Trainer Certification includes in-depth work on A Framework for Understanding Poverty and Research-Based Strategies seminars.
Other topics also include instructional techniques and the power of story—all intended to help trainers implement the training in their particular organization. In-depth research and training materials are provided.
As a Certified Trainer, you will receive the following benefits:
- Monthly trainer tips
- Ongoing updates
- Online support
- Free shipping
- $1.50 per book discount with the purchase of 50 or more books of the same title
Additionally, As a Lifetime Trainer Certificate holder, you will receive one yearly online recertification session for free! Updated training materials are provided when you participate in a 3-hour recertification.
In order to meet the prerequisite, you must have completed one of the following:
– Attend a Ruby Payne or aha! National Consultant presentation of the A Framework for Understanding Poverty: 10 Actions to Educate Students and Research-Based Strategies workshops.
– You may also attend these workshops if provided by your organization’s Framework certified trainer.
– Unable to attend the workshops? Fulfill the prerequisite by with A Framework for Understanding Poverty on-demand training, a recording of both workshops. You can also fulfill the prerequisite via the Framework for Understanding Poverty course on EduHero.
Trainers must recertify every two years by December 31st of the second full year following certification. This recertification can be a renewal of the 2-year Trainer Certification or an upgrade to a Lifetime Trainer Certificate.
Recertification may be done online or as an on-site workshop (only with sufficient demand).
- Lifetime Trainer Certificate: $1299
- 2-Year Trainer Certification: $795
- Length: 3 days