Approx. duration: 3 hours 15 minutes
- The workshop price is $75 with a book mailed to you(plus a Nook ebook), or $65 with a free ebook on Nook.
- For groups of 100 or more who register all participants at once, the workshop price is $50/participant with a book mailed to you(plus a Nook ebook), or $40/participant with free ebooks on Nook.
Serve under-resourced students with hands-on techniques that help you narrow and then close the achievement gap. Reduce planning time, improve effectiveness, and develop more immediate, reliable intervention strategies.
Most importantly, employ best practices to address student challenges before they become overwhelming.
Research-Based Strategies professional development provides strategies that can be integrated into any curriculum or program and will raise student achievement. Participants receive:
- 50+ strategies, their explanations, and relevant research
- Interventions that meet the needs of today’s under-resourced learners
- Student behavior chart, extensive references, and strategies categorized by academic, behavioral, and community concerns/challenges