- The on-demand workshop price is $65 per participant
- For groups of 100 or more who register all participants at once, the workshop price is $40/participant
This workshop is an in-depth extension of the Bridges Out of Poverty workshop and builds strategies to break down poverty’s barriers and embed new constructs.
Training Prerequisites: Bridges Out of Poverty: Strategies for Professionals and Communities
This session introduces change strategies for program designs, policies, and procedures. The session is designed to take the constructs introduced in the Bridges Out of Poverty workshop and help participants begin embedding them at the institutional level.
Participants will learn more about:
- How to apply the Bridges lens within the institutions in which we work
- How to develop a client life cycle from the client/customer point of view to reveal areas where our institutions create barriers to change and positive client outcomes
- Identifying and analyzing our institutional theory of change
- Reviewing and practicing effective stages of change and motivational skills
- Using hidden rules and language constructs in practice
- Identifying which areas of the poverty research continuum their institution addresses
- Barriers to collaboration among organizations
- Ranking the strengths and resources of their organizations
- Analyzing their organizations: Is your organization a bridges organization?