Join us in Fort Worth!
Join us for our combined certified training event! Three jam-packed days of training are planned. Along with offering certified trainings to strengthen your K–12, Bridges, and higher education sectors, we are also offering the NEW trainer certification for Emotional Poverty.
The event is based on our model, which aims to unite all sectors of the community to effectively address poverty at the individual, community, and institutional levels.
Trainer certification and facilitator training allows you to expand the reach of Bridges and College Achievement Alliance throughout your institution. Participants are required to have completed the appropriate prerequisite courses for each training (see website registration pages for full details).
Trainer Certification opportunities:
- Emotional Poverty
- Bridges Out of Poverty Trainer Certification
- College Achievement Alliance Trainer Certification
- A Framework for Understanding Poverty Trainer Certification
Don’t miss your chance to become an aha! Process certified trainer. Already certified? Recertifications also available!
Stay for a fourth day for:
- Getting Ahead in a Just Gettin’-By World Facilitator Certification
- Boys in Crisis Workshop
- The R Rules Certified Facilitator Training
We look forward to sharing and learning with you and your community!