Deadline: Friday, April 30, 2021
- Presenters must register for the conference and pay the registration fee.
- Presenters will be responsible for all costs, including transportation, room, board, and registration.
- Presenters must submit handouts for the electronic booklet by July 23, 2021.
- Audiovisual provided includes projector, screen, speakers, and Internet connectivity.
- Presenters will not be paid an honorarium.
- Presenters must adhere to copyright law and obtain any necessary permissions for video clips, handouts, etc.
- aha! Process will not be responsible for the security of any personal equipment used in the presentation.
- One presenter and one co-presenter are eligible for the special reduced registration rate for presenters. Additional co-presenters must register at the regular rate.
The deadline to submit a presentation is April 30, 2021. The conference planning committee reserves the right to accept or deny any presentation. Presenters must register for the Addressing the Challenges of Poverty conference by August 6, 2021. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the presenter’s session. Please contact us with any questions.
Concurrent presentations are 90 minutes in length.